Tired of dirt, salt, and grime on your snowmobile? Stealth Trailers has put together the perfect step-by-step process on how to clean your snowmobile! By cleaning and performing maintenance on your snowmobile, you will prolong the life of the sled.
- Start by degreasing under the hood by spraying an engine degreaser such as Simple Green on the exhaust ports and by the oil reservoir.
- Wait a few minutes, then rinse the parts with water until all of the product is removed.
- Next, lather the snowmobile up with soap and water. Stealth recommends Dawn dishwashing soap since it cuts grease.
- It is also important to remember to degrease the paddles and ski saddles, which can simply be done with a towel to remove the excess grease, then cleaning them with soap and water.
- Don’t forget to scrub the aluminum parts to bring out the extra shine and use WD-40 to protect seat covers from getting dull from the sun.
Simply follow these steps and your snowmobile will be fresh and ready to ride. All of these steps are Stealth approved to get your snowmobile looking good as new!